Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ExerciseToWin™ (better known as ETW)?
ExerciseToWin™ is a motivational tool for friendly competitive weight loss and exercising.
The main purpose is to have fun with friends and family while getting in shape.
2. How can I get involved in a competition?
- Once you are an ActiveNH member, the first step is to become a 'Competition Leader' by creating a competition using the ExerciseToWin™ website.
- Once the competition is setup, your friends and family can join and the competition begins per your design.
- If you already know someone that has started a competition you can contact the 'Competition Leader' to get the login information.
3. I don't know anyone who is a 'Competition Leader' and I don't want to run the competition myself, but would like to participate in an exercise competition.
The goals of ActiveNH and ExerciseToWin™ are not to have people meet through the exercise competitions.
The goal of ActiveNH and ExerciseToWin™ is to get people in a community together. If you know the people in the competition, the motivation is much greater than simply being another face/profile in a large pool of unknown people.
4. How do I become an ActiveNH member?
The membership link can be found at www.activenh.com. Click on the 'Need to Register?' link and enter the required information.
5. What does becoming an ActiveNH member allow me to do?
Membership gets you access to all activities sponsored by ActiveNH and allows you to create custom exercise competitions through ExerciseToWin™.
6. How much does it cost to be an ActiveNH member?
Membership is free!! All competitions held through ExerciseToWin™ are also free to all 'Competition Leaders' and participants.
We limit the number of participants per competition to 10. This is to keep the groups small and the motivation more personal. If you are interested in larger groups or more competition options please contact us for details (email@example.com).
7. Can anyone start a new competition?
Yes, anyone can start their own competition using ExerciseToWin's™ customizable format.
We ask that competition leaders are 18 years of age or older, but any age can participate in the competition.
8. Is it possible to be in more than one competition at a time?
Yes, the website is designed to allow ActiveNH members to take part in multiple competitions.
However, a member can only be a competition leader for one competition at a time.
9. I would like to create a competition but would like more choices in the competition design
We currently have weight loss and exercise days as free options for everyone. If you would like to discuss other options, we would love to hear your ideas and will work with you to create your competition.
Please email us for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
10. I would like to get my company involved but our group is larger than 10, what are my options?
We work with companies to design programs that work for them and their staff.
Please contact us with more details and we would be glad to work with you (email@example.com).